Cochlear™ has just announced a new processor for their Baha® hearing system for people with conductive, unilateral, or mixed hearing loss. The Baha® BP100 processor has some fantastic new features, like:
- increased water resistance
- improved processing and fitting strategies — better ability to adjust to background noise
- directional microphones
- feedback reduction (yes, just like HAs, Bahas do produce feedback!)
- tamper-proof controls and battery door (a must for small children!)
- LED signal lights for problems (like dead batteries)
And, my personal favorite… the processor now comes in SIX color choices, some of which even have a cool glossy finish. Neat stuff!